Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Alessandro Lazarotti <al...@siq.com.br> on 2008/03/19 22:43:57 UTC

[Trinidad] Pagination on top and bottom of tables

With Oracle Enterprise Manager application, the tables (adf:table) show
pagination on top and bottom.

How to setting this in trinidad:table?

Re: [Trinidad] Pagination on top and bottom of tables

Posted by Cristi Toth <cr...@gmail.com>.
I agree, so I added a new issue: TRINIDAD-1019

--
Cristi Toth

Codebeat
www.codebeat.ro

Re: [Trinidad] Pagination on top and bottom of tables

Posted by Cristi Toth <cr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,