Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Hubert Świetlicki <hu...@mikronika.pl> on 2012/03/26 12:18:57 UTC

[Axis2] Create MessageContext from SOAP XML frame

Hello!

I try to make REST access using WebService.
I start with WSDL file and a C++ client and I want to sent a POST http
request to the Java server.
After a while, I got String with whole SOAP Envelope. Also, via Axis2, I
generated Java classes from WSDL file.
As I understand Axis2, I could use the function from the generated class:

public class ISidSyndisServiceSoapMessageReceiverInOut extends
org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutMessageReceiver{
     public void invokeBusinessLogic(org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext
msgContext, org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext newMsgContext) throws
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault{

I have no idea how to create MessageContext from SOAP XML frame. Or there
is something much more easier to do?

Best regards,

Hubert