Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nick Hill <hi...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/27 00:26:11 UTC

Difficulty pulling artifact out of Central Repo

Hello,

I'm attempting to download a specific jar from the Central Repo, but am
running into some issues.

If I go here:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/seleniumhq/selenium/selenium-firefox-driver/2.44.0/

And attempt to download the jar "selenium-firefox-driver-2.44.0.jar", I'll
get a "connection reset" error.

If I navigate to this same jar via the Central Repo ui:

http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails|org.seleniumhq.selenium|selenium-firefox-driver|2.44.0|jar

I can download the "selenium-firefox-driver-2.44.0.jar" artifact just
fine.  This seems odd to me because I'm pretty sure the link on this page
just points back to
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/seleniumhq/selenium/selenium-firefox-driver/2.44.0/

Anyone have any thoughts?

-Nick

Re: Difficulty pulling artifact out of Central Repo

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Try switching to https instead. I've had luck with that when a proxy is
interfering with a download from maven central.

Posted by Nick Hill <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bernd Eckenfels <ec...@zusammenkunft.net>.
Hello,