Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Woonsan Ko <wo...@apache.org> on 2018/09/23 19:53:28 UTC

Anyone in ApacheCon NA, Montreal?

Hi,

(Sorry for cross-posting)

Is there anyone joining ApacheCon Montreal this week?
Please let me know if you come and think we can hang out over drink. :-)

Cheers,

Woonsan

Re: Anyone in ApacheCon NA, Montreal?

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 5:40 AM Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Sep 23, 2018 at 7:53 PM Woonsan Ko <wo...@apache.org> wrote:
> > ...Is there anyone joining ApacheCon Montreal this week?...
>
> I'm not a Jackrabbit committer but close to that "family" - I'm here,
> actually on stage at 9am today for the State of the Feater. Hoping to
> meet you!
It was a great keynote talk this morning. Thanks! I'm looking forward
to meeting you.
I even remember you showed a social network interaction animation from
the Jackrabbit mailing list archives in Atlanta. ;-)

Cheers,

Woonsan

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,