Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2003/10/30 02:38:30 UTC

Sudden burst of Avalon activity

Hi guys,

Since I left work yesterday until when I came back now, about 10hours, a
whopping 64 messages arrived.
Compared to only 27 for the same period on Cocoon dev list.

Could be something about timezones and when people are active... ;o)

Niclas

Re: Sudden burst of Avalon activity

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Thursday 30 October 2003 09:50, Stephen McConnell wrote:

> Have you checked out the new Avalon site?

Yes, just a bit... I trust that the people here will make it great.
It generally seems that there is a threshold for activities... like a ketchup
bottle, nothing, nothing, nothing and then everything at once.
Maybe should be called "Catch-up".

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Niclas Hedhman wrote:

>Hi guys,
>
>Since I left work yesterday until when I came back now, about 10hours, a
>whopping 64 messages arrived.
>Compared to only 27 for the same period on Cocoon dev list.
>
>Could be something about timezones and when people are active... ;o)

Welcome back Nilas!
Have you checked out the new Avalon site?
Steve.

>Niclas

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org