Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Lyndon Tiu <lt...@alumni.sfu.ca> on 2004/11/25 21:19:53 UTC

Axis client SSL

Hello,

Can someone on this list kindly point me to some sample code on how to
enable SSL in an Axis client. I know how to setup my servlet container
(Tomcat 5) for SSL, now I am at a lost trying to make an Axis client talk
to the SSL enabled Web Service.

I believe there will be some custom coding I need to do or will the WSDL auto generate this?

Thank you for you time.

--
Lyndon Tiu

Re: Axis client SSL

Posted by Lyndon Tiu <lt...@alumni.sfu.ca>.
Thank you. Your suggestion worked!

--
Lyndon Tiu

Re: Axis client SSL

Posted by Alex Karshakevich <al...@thoughtspeed.biz>.
> Can someone on this list kindly point me to some sample code on how to
> enable SSL in an Axis client.

Ususally this involves just changing the URL from http://... to
https://..., no special programming needed. Only if you are using client
certificates as well, you will need to set up some system
properties(javax.net.ssl.keyStore, javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword) to
point to the location of your keystore.

Alex.