Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Avinash Shahdadpuri <av...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/27 01:37:51 UTC

Flume Log4j appender (log4j 1.x)

Hi,

I am trying to use flume log4j appender on an application which uses
log4j1.x. I see the flume log4j appender has dependency on log4j2.

Since log4j2 is still in beta I want to avoid upgrading.

Is there a version of FlumeAppender that can be used with log4j 1.x?

Thanks,

Avinash

Re: Flume Log4j appender (log4j 1.x)

Posted by Avinash Shahdadpuri <av...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I am trying to use flume log4j appender on an application which uses
log4j1.x. I see the flume log4j appender has dependency on log4j2.

Since log4j2 is still in beta I want to avoid upgrading.

Is there a version of FlumeAppender that can be used with log4j 1.x?

Thanks,

Avinash