Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Madabhattula Rajesh Kumar <mr...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/24 18:39:58 UTC

Spark Hbase

Hi Team,

Could you please point me the example program for Spark HBase to read
columns and values

Regards,
Rajesh

Re: Spark Hbase

Posted by Madabhattula Rajesh Kumar <mr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ted,

Thank you for quick response and details. I have verified HBaseTest.scala
program it is returning hbaseRDD but i'm not able retrieve values from
hbaseRDD.

Could you help me to retrieve the values from hbaseRDD

Regards,
Rajesh

Re: Spark Hbase

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.