Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Manjula <ma...@persistent.co.in> on 2008/04/02 10:27:05 UTC

Axis attachment with FTP

Hi,

Can we use Axis framework with FTP protocol, rather than using HTTP,  for
sending attachments.

If yes please give guidelines on how to proceed and an example snippet if
possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Manjula

Re: Axis attachment with FTP

Posted by Upul Godage <up...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can try this out.

WSO2 WSAS (http://wso2.org/projects/wsas/java), which is based on Axis2,
supports deploying "Axis" services also. That means you can run both Axis
and Axis2 services. So you can try adding the Synapse VFS transport listener
(http://synapse.apache.org/) to WSAS axis2.xml and deploy the Axis service
there. That means instead of Axis engine you use WSAS which has an Axis
engine builtin. You can run WSAS standalone or in Web containers. This may
work.

Upul

RE: Axis attachment with FTP

RE: Axis attachment with FTP