Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by vinay nair <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2001/12/31 23:40:13 UTC

managing blocks

<Phoenix related>
What is the way to expose a block as a managed
resource (maybe re-using the mbeanserver present
inside the DefaultManager)
</Phoenix related>

Vinay.

Re: managing blocks

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 1 Jan 2002 09:40, vinay nair wrote:
> <Phoenix related>
> What is the way to expose a block as a managed
> resource (maybe re-using the mbeanserver present
> inside the DefaultManager)
> </Phoenix related>

Right not it is not really possible. It is however one of the things I plan
to do next with Phoenix as soon as I get some time ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete