Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tony Anecito <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2012/11/24 20:37:23 UTC

How do I know if native plugin in use?

Hi All,

I downloaded and installed TC 7.0.33 64-bit and was wondering how do I know the native plugin is being used?

Thanks,
-Tony

Re: How do I know if native plugin in use?

Posted by Tony Anecito <ad...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Chuck!

Just call me paranoid I guess. :-)

-Tony

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

RE: How do I know if native plugin in use?

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Tony Anecito [mailto:adanecito@yahoo.com]
> Subject: How do I know if native plugin in use?

> I downloaded and installed TC 7.0.33 64-bit and was wondering how do
> I know the native plugin is being used?

Rather depends on what you mean by "native plugin".  If you're referring to the APR connector, look in the logs, in particular the catalina.*.log file.

 - Chuck

AW: How do I know if native plugin in use?

Posted by Stadelmann Josef <jo...@axa-winterthur.ch>.
Apache Tomcat Native library is a dll (isn't it?); So rename it for a moment, restart tomcat and view the startup output, and if it tells you that it cannot find that Apache Tomcat Native library dll, then it would like to use it in fact.
Josef

Posted by Zorro <hz...@gmail.com>.