Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Moomen El Kassar <el...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/07 05:33:02 UTC

HP Helion Support

Hello Devs,

I'm interested to provide support of HP Helion in jclouds. Is it really
practically needed?

Also, how can I contribute in terms of this provider? Are there any
knowledge prerequisites? Are there any special environment needed to
develop and test against HP Helion?

Thanks

Re: HP Helion Support

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>.
Hi there. We have a developer wiki and also people are regularly on irc
freednode #jclouds. Beyond that, providers are regularly added, so you can
find numerous example pull requests especially in the
jclouds-labs-openstack repo.

http://wiki.apache.org/jclouds/Create%20a%20New%20API%20or%20Provider

Hope this helps and looking forward to your help!
-A

Re: HP Helion Support

Posted by Moomen El Kassar <el...@gmail.com>.

Re: HP Helion Support