Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hardik Handa <Ha...@hcl.com> on 2011/02/11 09:12:49 UTC

Help on scripting

I have been using this javascript for sliding effect jq_slider.js on my homepage although this same javascript is working on pure html , imported this in the commonscreens.xml
But the effect isn't coming. Could someone tell me why is this happening and any solution for this.
Thanx in advance

Regards,
Hardik Handa
Software Engineer - CMHP-RETAIL-COE-eCommerce
HCL Technologies Ltd.
C-22A, Sector 57, NOIDA. 201301, UP. (India)
Tel: +91-120-2586417-19
Mob: +91-9811671898
www.hcltech.com<http://www.hcltech.com>
www.hcl.com<http://www.hcl.in/>

________________________________
::DISCLAIMER::

Re: Help on scripting

Posted by S K Pradeep Kumar <s....@gmail.com>.
If you want to include the java script just before body tag.
You have to include this directly in the corresponding footer.ftl file.
where you will get the end of the </body> and </html>

With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar,
9980609494

RE: Help on scripting