Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Bill <ch...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/15 15:07:11 UTC

WS -->JMS --> WS says RuntimeException

Hi,
These is a WebService  , and i want proxy it in the camel.
just like this:     my proxy ws in camel       --->        jms          --->
real webservice

1. I create a interface of real webservice
2. I create tow cxf endpoints. one is proxy ,one is real ws.

then I route like this :      from("cxf:bean:proxy").to("cxf:bean:real") .
it works.
but  I route like this : from("cxf:bean:proxy").to("jms:dataqueue") It say
runtimeexception....

I try unmarsh with jaxb , and I failed.
and I try unmarsh with soap.It says "The method addOrder has no
ResponseWrapper and no suitable return type"
  http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n3342602/code.rar code.rar
my code is here...please help me..thank you

Re: WS -->JMS --> WS says RuntimeException

Posted by Bill <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thank you .

When I add the parms jmsMessageType=Text , it transform to soap context.

Re: WS -->JMS --> WS says RuntimeException

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
With JMS you can send objects using the javax.jms.ObjectMessage.

In case you want to send plain text instead then you can tell Camel to
do that using the jmsMessageType=Text option on the JMS endpoint.

See more details at
http://camel.apache.org/jms

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 5:54 AM, Bill <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> It's the defalut dataFormat (POJO), so throws an exception.
> but when I set the dataFormat = PAYLOAD , it  warns "Cannot determine
> specific JmsMessage type to use from body class. Will use generic
> JmsMessage."  and i recived an ActiveMQMessage.
> when I set the dataFormat = MESSAGE , I recived an byteMessage , and I
> cann't read the soap context from it.
>
> what i want it's send the soap context to the JMS.
>
> my route is set like this :
> from("cxf:bean:orderEndpoint").to("jms:dataQueue");
>
> and I have another question: my ws client send a request to the proxy
> webservice,I don't know how to set the reply to the client. and the client
> always get the SoapFault: The OUT message was not received within: 20000
> millis ..
> I try to process the exchange :  exchange.getOut.setBody("") , but it
> doesn't work.
>
> where I can find the sample like this.
> Thank you.

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: WS -->JMS --> WS says RuntimeException

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
On 1/16/11 12:54 PM, Bill wrote:

> Hello,
> It's the defalut dataFormat (POJO), so throws an exception.
> but when I set the dataFormat = PAYLOAD , it  warns "Cannot determine
> specific JmsMessage type to use from body class. Will use generic
> JmsMessage."  and i recived an ActiveMQMessage.
> when I set the dataFormat = MESSAGE , I recived an byteMessage , and I
> cann't read the soap context from it.
>
> what i want it's send the soap context to the JMS.
>
> my route is set like this :
> from("cxf:bean:orderEndpoint").to("jms:dataQueue");
>
> and I have another question: my ws client send a request to the proxy
> webservice,I don't know how to set the reply to the client. and the client
> always get the SoapFault: The OUT message was not received within: 20000
> millis ..
> I try to process the exchange :  exchange.getOut.setBody("") , but it
> doesn't work.
Does the jms endpoint will send the response back ?
If not, you need to change the message exchange pattern to InOnly like this.

from("cxf:bean:orderEndpoint").InOnly().to("jms:dataQueue").InOut().to("cxf:bean:real").

--
Willem
----------------------------------

Re: WS -->JMS --> WS says RuntimeException

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
What data format did you choice for the CXF endpoint? How do you send
the message to JMS queue?

2011/1/15, Bill <ch...@gmail.com>:

> Hi,
> These is a WebService  , and i want proxy it in the camel.
> just like this:     my proxy ws in camel       --->        jms          --->
>
> real webservice
>
> 1. I create a interface of real webservice
> 2. I create tow cxf endpoints. one is proxy ,one is real ws.
>
> then I route like this :      from("cxf:bean:proxy").to("cxf:bean:real") .
> it works.
> but  I route like this : from("cxf:bean:proxy").to("jms:dataqueue") It say
> runtimeexception....
>
> I try unmarsh with jaxb , and I failed.
> and I try unmarsh with soap.It says "The method addOrder has no
> ResponseWrapper and no suitable return type"
>   http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n3342602/code.rar code.rar
> my code is here...please help me..thank you

从我的移动设备发送

AW: WS -->JMS --> WS says RuntimeException

Posted by Christian Schneider <cs...@talend.com>.
Hi Bill,

if you only want to forward the soap xml then you do not need to use the cxf component. Btw. such a route will also route back the reponse via a temporary queue.

You could try with:

from("jetty:http://server:port/service").to("jms:dataqueue")
or
from("servlet:/service").to("jms:dataQueue")

Christian