Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Soheil Eizadi <se...@infoblox.com> on 2013/07/02 01:05:34 UTC

Secondary Storage/TinyLinux

A few days ago I built the latest 4.2 and it came up and secondary storage loaded TinyLinux Image that I was able to deploy it adding instances.

Today I rebuilt my system, initialized the database and this time using the same NFS secondary storage. I don't have Tiny Linux Image, when I go to add an instance from templates. However I see it in the Templates for the zone. Has any one seen this behavior?
-Soheil

RE: Secondary Storage/TinyLinux

Posted by Soheil Eizadi <se...@infoblox.com>.
I debugged this to another symptom of secondary storage VM network connectivity problem. (The Ready state of the template was "No").
Thanks,
-Soheil
When you see it under Templates, what is the property of 'Ready' attribute of the template?

Regards,
Devdeep

Posted by Devdeep Singh <de...@citrix.com>.