Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org> on 2010/10/28 10:53:28 UTC

Re: Getting messages as conversation in IMAP

Hi,

I personally don't know any means for this, but I may miss something in
the IMAP RFC.
You could easily extends the James IMAP processors to implement your own
proprietary extension
Gmail proposes such conversation gathering via its web interface. Does
it also propose such features via IMAP ?

Tks,

Eric