Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by pradeep_2731 <pr...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/23 06:00:34 UTC

Remote testing -error

Hi friends,

I am trying to do remote testing from jmeter.But when i click the
jmeter-server.bat iam getting a error message like "Windows cannot find
rmiregistry" . What can be done for this problem in order to do the remote
testing using jmeter.

Re: Remote testing -error

Posted by pradeep_2731 <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi peter,

May i know what are all the presetups that has to be done before i start the
remote testing. If i know those things it will be very much useful for
me.KIndly do the need full.

Regards
Pradeep

Re: Remote testing -error