Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by vali <va...@profitera.com> on 2001/09/11 11:30:03 UTC

Setting up Tomcat and Apache SOAP Client for SSL Communication.

I'm setting up Apache Tomcat  and SOAP client for SSL Communication. I have
added
security.provider.1=sun.security.provider.Sun
security.provider.2=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider
        in java.security file of  JRE.
 generated certificates and keystores , and modified server.xml of my tomcat
every thing is okey.
when i run my client prog, its given following exception
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: java.net.SocketException: SSL
implementation not available
        at
javax.net.ssl.DefaultSSLSocketFactory.createSocket([DashoPro-V1.2-120198])
        at
org.apache.soap.util.net.SSLUtils.buildSSLSocket(SSLUtils.java:85)
        at
org.apache.soap.util.net.HTTPUtils.buildSocket(HTTPUtils.java:117)
        at org.apache.soap.util.net.HTTPUtils.post(HTTPUtils.java:165)
        at
org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send(SOAPHTTPConnection.ja
va:208)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:203)
        at samples.print.PrintClient.callMethod(PrintClient.java:82)
        at samples.print.PrintClient.main(PrintClient.java:111)
[SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=Error opening socket: null;
targetException=java.lang.Illegal
tException: Error opening socket: null]
        at
org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send(SOAPHTTPConnection.ja
va:224)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:203)
        at samples.print.PrintClient.callMethod(PrintClient.java:82)
        at samples.print.PrintClient.main(PrintClient.java:111)
        at samples.print.PrintClient.callMethod(PrintClient.java:91)
        at samples.print.PrintClient.main(PrintClient.java:111)

any suggession is really appreciated. My programs are attached. below
 <<PrintPTRSVC.java>>  <<PrintObject.java>>  <<PrintClient.java>>
<<printdd.xml>>