Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by "Sun, Dapeng" <da...@intel.com> on 2015/09/01 09:31:50 UTC

Sentry 1.6.0 has been branched

Hi Sentry community,

We have now branched Sentry 1.6.0 (SENTRY-863). Master is now has also been updated to 1.7.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT(SENTRY-864) and ready for use.

As indicated in my previous email, we will complete the release process for Sentry 1.6.0 on September 7th.

Please help keep branch-1.6.0 and master stable until release date so we can have a smooth release. If you want to commit anything to the branch-1.6.0, please let me know.

Regards
Dapeng