Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by John <jo...@quivinco.com> on 2014/04/28 15:34:39 UTC

GWT on Tapestry

I'm thinking of developing a GWT app for mobile devices and I'm wondering how I might go about reusing my Taptestry page classes if that makes any sense? Obviously I won't need the rendering/template aspects of Taptestry but I would like to access many of the methods in page classes.

Perhaps I should just pull out the methods in my page class and push them into a deeper layer for reuse?

John

---

Re: GWT on Tapestry

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.
If you don't need the templating / markup then I think you are best to
extract your page logic into reusable services.

If you want to re-use the tapestry generated markup you might find
tapestry-offline useful

https://github.com/uklance/tapestry-offline