Posted to dev@steve.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2013/01/09 03:49:41 UTC

Reality Check

Hey Guys,

Reality check here -- should we kick ourselves in the butt to do
something, or consider retiring?

I have no problem in identifying if this just couldn't get off the ground.
On the other hand if I can put in a few hours of work and do something
valuable that would be nice too :)

I have a potential customer for Apache Steve too -- The Federation for
Earth Science (http://esipfed.org/) I've suggested using STV in the
VOTE'ing process.

Let me know what you guys think.

Happy Holidays!

Cheers,
Chris

Re: Reality Check

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
svn:mime-type :-)

Re: Reality Check

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.

Re: Reality Check

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.

Re: Logo

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (398J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hey Jim,

I haven't pushed the button on this yet.

Hope to have some time on it soon..

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.

Re: Logo

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hey Guys,

Re: Logo

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.

Re: Logo

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
Both are great!

Re: Logo

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hey Jim,

Logo

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Check out http://people.apache.org/~jim/STeVe-v2.jpg

Re: Reality Check

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
+1.... will add that in.

Re: Reality Check

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.

Re: Reality Check

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Oooh I like!

Re: Reality Check

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Or maybe something like:

Re: Reality Check

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
+1.

Re: Reality Check

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.

Re: Reality Check

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
OK I'll start playing around with it!

Re: Reality Check

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.

Re: Reality Check

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hey Greg,

Re: Reality Check

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.

Re: Reality Check

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Thanks Greg you rule.

Re: Reality Check

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.

Re: Reality Check

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Yep agreed Jim.

Re: Reality Check

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.

Re: Reality Check

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
No, we should kick ourselves in the butt...