Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Jesse Pelton <js...@PKC.com> on 2001/10/18 19:43:23 UTC

Initialize()/Terminate() cleanup commit status

Is anyone among the committers working on committing the
Initialize()/Terminate() cleanup patch submitted by Mark Weaver a few weeks
back? (See
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xerces-c-dev&m=100161895430193&w=2.) If not,
is anyone willing to sign up to do it?

Re: Initialize()/Terminate() cleanup commit status

Posted by PeiYong Zhang <pe...@ca.ibm.com>.
Jesse,

     We are looking into Mark's patch and the code will be available in the next
release (the one after the coming 1.5.2) if everything turns out to be OK.

Rgds,
PeiYong

Jesse