Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by chkoh <im...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/23 23:05:17 UTC

Jmeter proxy records test plan using same sampler name

Hi All,
I used jmeter proxy to record a test plan.

A lot of my http requests were using same path but differentiated by their
query strings only.
For example:
request 1 = http://abc.com/test?param1=a
request 2 = http://abc.com/test?param1=b
request 3 = http://abc.com/test?param1=c

jmeter recorded my test plan as 3 samplers, but all of them having the same
name i.e. /test
This created a problem for me because I cannot identify each request and
also my aggregated report was messed up as the report would try to lump all
these requests together.

How could I set the jmeter proxy to put a proper unique name for each of my
requests?
My preference would be a running number for each of my requests i.e.
request-1, request-2, etc.

Thanks.

Re: Jmeter proxy records test plan using same sampler name

Posted by chkoh <im...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

That's help. Thanks

Cheers