Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Moritz Gmelin <mo...@gmx.de> on 2010/10/26 14:45:55 UTC

Live-Class reloading for rest services.

Hi,

is there a way to extend Live Class reloading to other claasses that are not pages, components or service implementations?

I'm especially interrested in enabling Live Reloading for all classes under TAPESTRY_APP_PACKAGE_PARAM.rest.*

Is there some contribution I have to make to enable live reloading for a certain package?
I even tried putting the rest package under my pages package but the classes in the rest package still got ignored from live class reloading.

Thanks

Moritz

Re: Live-Class reloading for rest services.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Response.java:

    /**
     * Invoked to indicate that the response content is either already
compressed, or is not compressable.
     *
     * @since 5.2.1
     */
    void disableCompression();

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Live-Class reloading for rest services.

Posted by Moritz Gmelin <mo...@gmx.de>.
Thanks

Posted by Alejandro Scandroli <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Moritz

Posted by Moritz Gmelin <mo...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Alejandro Scandroli <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Moritz

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
wrote:

> Hi,

Hi!

> is there a way to extend Live Class reloading to other claasses that are
> not pages, components or service implementations?

As far as I know, no, as it depends on class transformations.

> Is there some contribution I have to make to enable live reloading for a
> certain package?

Why don't you move your logic into Tapestry-IoC services and just make
your REST classes use them? :)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor