Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Thouraya TH <th...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/15 23:04:34 UTC

Concurrency in Cassandra

Hi all;

Please, is it possible to use insert queries in parallel at the same time
in two different nodes ? Or, i will a concurrency problem ?

Thanks you so much for answers.
Best regards.

Re: Concurrency in Cassandra

Posted by Thouraya TH <th...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
Thank you so much for answer.
Ok! i will see this video.

I have tested two insert at the same time but i have errors.

Thank you.
Kind regards.

Posted by Jonathan Haddad <jo...@jonhaddad.com>.