Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by cooshal <ku...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/21 15:42:12 UTC

Re: Invoke a command on a node in Karaf Cellar based on NodeID

Hi:

anyone who might encounter this problem in the future, I managed to play
around a bit with cellar commands. I have posted a simple working example on
Github, where a custom command is created and that command can be used to
fetch the node information or contents of any config on the target node. The
target node is based on the IP:Port (Cellar Node ID) value.

This bundle has to be installed on all the cellar nodes, to be able to
obtain the expected behaviour. And, that was fine with me. Thus, I moved on
with this approach.

The repository is available at:
https://github.com/cooshal/Karaf-Cellar-Custom-Commmand

It has some inherent issues, and I will try to post those issues in separate
threads.

Regards,
Cooshal.

Re: Invoke a command on a node in Karaf Cellar based on NodeID

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks for the sharing !

Interesting, I will take a look.

Regards
JB

On 21/05/2019 17:42, cooshal wrote:
> Hi:
>
> anyone who might encounter this problem in the future, I managed to play
> around a bit with cellar commands. I have posted a simple working example on
> Github, where a custom command is created and that command can be used to
> fetch the node information or contents of any config on the target node. The
> target node is based on the IP:Port (Cellar Node ID) value.
>
> This bundle has to be installed on all the cellar nodes, to be able to
> obtain the expected behaviour. And, that was fine with me. Thus, I moved on
> with this approach.
>
> The repository is available at:
> https://github.com/cooshal/Karaf-Cellar-Custom-Commmand
>
> It has some inherent issues, and I will try to post those issues in separate
> threads.
>
> Regards,
> Cooshal.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré