Posted to users@maven.apache.org by 苏林冲 <su...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/12 02:40:36 UTC

Can Maven package the project to a tar.gz package?

Hi,everyone
I have just got this idea,but i don't ensure it.Is there anybody know it?

--
漠洋(苏琳冲)
SuLinchong

Re: Can Maven package the project to a tar.gz package?

Posted by Karsten Ohme <wi...@t-online.de>.
苏林冲 schrieb:
> Hi,everyone
> I have just got this idea,but i don't ensure it.Is there anybody know it?

Yes.

Use the Maven assembly plugin. There is a descriptor called project.

Regards,
Karsten

Re: Can Maven package the project to a tar.gz package?

Posted by 苏林冲 <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, i will try it!

Cheers,
SuLinchong