Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Adam Steen <ad...@rmt.com.au> on 2013/10/09 04:33:33 UTC

JMS Queues auto-linking to beans that don't need them

Hi

When we start up our app recently ported to Tomee, we get the following information in our log repeated for all the beans we have, but

    2013-10-09 10:26:00 INFO org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig processResourceRef Auto-linking resource-ref 'openejb/Resource/FPeJobs/TaskQueue' in bean UtilityServiceBean to Resource(id=FPeJobs/TaskQueue)
    2013-10-09 10:26:00 INFO org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig processResourceRef Auto-linking resource-ref 'openejb/Resource/FPeJobs/MailQueue' in bean UtilityServiceBean to Resource(id=FPeJobs/MailQueue)

But none of our beans require access to the queue, they are looked up elsewhere, is there a way to turn off auto-linking of the queues?

Cheers
Adam

Re: JMS Queues auto-linking to beans that don't need them

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Well using lookup or some other options you can avoid it but this is not an
issue at all. It auto links correctly cause your conf is ok

Posted by mark silcox <ms...@gmail.com>.
Yes, same output.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
use openejb/Resource name instead of shortname?

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Posted by Adam Steen <ad...@rmt.com.au>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Steen <ad...@rmt.com.au>.
Hi Romain

None of the beans reference the queue using a @Resource.

Not sure I follow what you mean by "same in xml"? but I specify all my resources in the resources.xml file. The queue as specified as follows

    <Resource id="jms/myConnectionFactory" type="javax.jms.ConnectionFactory">

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi