Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <ma...@wso2.com> on 2013/09/12 08:19:59 UTC

[Testing] Apache Stratos in two nodes in OpenStack

Hi All,

I have successfully tested out $subject. Following is my setup :

Node 1 : CC, SC and MB
Node 2 : ELB and Agent

I found two configuration errors.

1 : In sc,repository/conf/cartridge-config.properties file,
cartridge.agent.epr ip address set to the sc ip address
2 : In sc,repository/conf/cartridge-config.properties file, elb.ip address
set to the sc ip address.

I'll fix this issue and commit to the repo.

Thanks !

Regards,
Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. : http://wso2.com
lean . enterprise . middleware

email : manulac@wso2.com / manula@apache.org
phone : +94 772492511
blog : http://manulachathurika.blogspot.com/

Re: [Testing] Apache Stratos in two nodes in OpenStack

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@wso2.com>.
Hi Manula,

Great work!
Thanks for testing the multi-node configuration of the installer with a
quick notice.

Thanks

--
*Imesh Gunaratne*
Technical Lead

Posted by Reka Thirunavukkarasu <re...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <ma...@wso2.com>.
Hi Nirmal,

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Manula,

Good thought to testing Stratos in a distributed setup. Thanks for bringing

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.
Nice work Manula!

manulac@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have successfully tested out $subject. Following is my setup :
>
> Node 1 : CC, SC and MB
> Node 2 : ELB and Agent
>
> I found two configuration errors.
>
> 1 : In sc,repository/conf/cartridge-config.properties file,
> cartridge.agent.epr ip address set to the sc ip address
> 2 : In sc,repository/conf/cartridge-config.properties file, elb.ip address
> set to the sc ip address.
>
> I'll fix this issue and commit to the repo.
>
> Thanks !
>

> Regards,
> Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte
> Software Engineer