Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/08 09:18:17 UTC

Re: [1.x] Missing geronimo-jpa_3.0_spec dependency when building from a clean repo

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 9:27 AM, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm seeing that during the weekend. It seems that the ibiblio repo (which
> was down) is used instead of repo1.maven.org.

I have added the following into my ~/.m2/settings.xml and got things fixed :

<mirror>
    <id>repo1.apache</id>
    <url>http://repo1.maven.org/maven2</url>
    <mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
  </mirror>

Should we add this repo to our pom.xml ?

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk

Re: [1.x] Missing geronimo-jpa_3.0_spec dependency when building from a clean repo

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
The central used to point to http://repo1.maven.org/maven2. It's also
reported in the error message. Is it caused by some parent apache pom
changes?

Thanks,
Raymond

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.