Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Martín Mauri <mm...@profesi.com.ar> on 2004/05/28 17:25:38 UTC

Jboss 3.2.1 - Cocoon 2.1

Hello users,

I´ve succesfully deployed the Cocoon war file over JBOSS 3.2.1, but now I
need to start adding application that work with cocoon. My question is that
I simply can package my apps in .war files and simply deploy them or I need
to do something else? how does cocoon realize that it's a cocoon app what
I'm trying to deploy?

thanks!

Martin

Re: Jboss 3.2.1 - Cocoon 2.1

Posted by defe <de...@free.fr>.
Martín Mauri wrote:

>Hello users,
>
>I´ve succesfully deployed the Cocoon war file over JBOSS 3.2.1, but now I
>need to start adding application that work with cocoon. My question is that
>I simply can package my apps in .war files and simply deploy them or I need
>to do something else? how does cocoon realize that it's a cocoon app what
>I'm trying to deploy?
>
>thanks!
>
>Martin

hi,
 creating an ear containing a war (with cocoon) and a jar (with your
ejbs) might do the job.
in you jboss application.xml :
<application>
  <module>
     <ejb>myproject.jar</ejb>
  </module>
  <module>
      <web>myproject.war</web>
  </module>
</application>

where myproject.war your cocoon webapp, including your special code to
communicate with you ejbs.

hope it helps

defe