Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by John Pfeifer <jo...@hnpsolutions.com> on 2007/01/22 02:27:02 UTC

RE: Modifying Axis WAR file (Was Re: [Axis2 1.1.1] AAR file andweb.xml)

If your aar file depends on a particular jar that jar should go in the
lib directory within the aar file.  If you place the jar in the
WEB-INF/lib of the axis2.war file then the jar should be available to
all aar files as each aar classloader is a child of the webapp
classloader.

I use maven to build my aar files (using the maven aar plugin).  This
makes it very easy to create an aar file as all of the projects
dependencies are placed into the lib directory of the aar file.

Hope that helps.