Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/15 06:40:45 UTC

March board report

I have posted the draft of this quarter's report.
https://github.com/apache/cordova-apache-board-reports/blob/master/2023/03.md

Let me know if there is anything you would like to add/change either here
or as a comment or pr.

Cheers,
  Jesse

Re: March board report

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, good points.

For the question of sending it to the list, I think the answer of, 'We are
using github discussions now ...' should be sufficient.
On the second point, this to me is just anecdotal, and I don't think it
requires a response, but if you would like to add something we can.

Cheers,
  Jesse

Re: March board report

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org>.