Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by ch...@finaris.de on 2011/01/10 16:04:20 UTC

Aborting a running evaluation

Hi everybody,

I'm using velocity within my java project which evaluates quite huge
templates.
The problem is I would like to abort that evaluation if the user wants to.

Is there a proper way to do this using Velocity in Java?

Kind regards

Christoff Schmitz

F I N A R I S
Financial Software Partner GmbH
Sömmerringstrasse 23
60322 Frankfurt am Main

Fon:      +49 (0)69  / 254 98 - 24
Fax:       +49 (0)69  / 254 98 - 50
eMail:    mailto:Christoff.Schmitz@finaris.de
www:      http://www.finaris.de und http://www.rapidrep.com

Disclaimer
The information contained in this e - mail and any attachments
( together the "message") is intended for the addressee only and may
contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received
the message by mistake please delete it and notify the sender and do
not copy or distribute it or disclose its contents to anyone.

FINARIS Financial Software Partner GmbH
Sömmerringstr. 23, 60322 Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Registered at Frankfurt/Main, HRB 52873

Managing Directors:
Dipl. Inf. Hermann Friebel, Dipl. Ing. Kai Bächle, Dipl. Inf. Werner Märkl

Re: Aborting a running evaluation

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
Use the #stop directive, particularly in Velocity 1.7.