Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Wuebbelt <Pe...@Wuebbelt.de> on 2000/09/19 21:54:15 UTC

esql problem with 1.8-dev

iya guys,

i want to use the esql taglib with Cocoon 1.8-dev.
I use Linux (SUSE 7.0) and JServ 1.2.2.

When I try to use the example double entries are generated.
Any hints how to avoid this ?

---------------

My errors :

ava.lang.Exception: XSP Java Compiler: Compilation failed for _esql.java
        82: Duplicate variable declaration: DBBroker _esql_pool was
DBBroker _esql_pool
                         static DBBroker _esql_pool =
DBBroker.getInstance();
                                                    ^
        83: Class _usr._local._httpd._htdocs._esql. EsqlSession already
defined in
/usr/local/httpd/servlets/repository/_usr/_local/_httpd/_htdocs/_esql.java.

                         class EsqlSession {
                               ^
        83: Duplicate inner class declaration: nested type
_usr._local._httpd._htdocs._esql. EsqlSession is already defined in this
scope.
                         class EsqlSession {
                               ^
        96: Duplicate variable declaration: Stack _esql_sessions was
Stack _esql_sessions
           Stack _esql_sessions = new Stack();
                                ^
        97: Duplicate variable declaration: EsqlSession _esql_session was
EsqlSession _esql_session
           EsqlSession _esql_session = null;
                                     ^
        5 errors

                at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaProcessor.compile(XSPJavaProcessor.java:141)

                at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java:489)

                at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java:359)
                at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:588)
                at
org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(JServConnection.java:317)

                at
org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(JServConnection.java:188)
                at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:475)

thanks for any hints

Re: esql problem with 1.8-dev

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Tue, 19 Sep 2000, Peter Wuebbelt wrote:

> iya guys,
>
> i want to use the esql taglib with Cocoon 1.8-dev.
> I use Linux (SUSE 7.0) and JServ 1.2.2.
>
> When I try to use the example double entries are generated.
> Any hints how to avoid this ?

didn't i already address this? guess not. look, if you look in the
logicsheet, you'll see that the only way you could have two DBBrokers
instantiated is if you have more than one xsp:page element, which is an
error. i suppose i could make it a bit more explicity by having the
template only match /xsp:page, but i really think you should try to figure
out why you have more than one xsp:page element when the esql logicsheet
is invoked.

- donald