Posted to user@storm.apache.org by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/15 20:19:19 UTC

Is something wrong with this specifications ?

Iam researcher my goal is update algorithm in code and make comparison
between old code with my new algorithm to know if my changes are valuable
or not

Now My cluster is laptop core i5 8GB RAM and Core2duo 2 GBRAM
i tried to make i5 is supervisor and core2duo is nimbus but not worked well
as
Exception in thread "main" DRPCExecutionException(msg:Request timed out)

i think it beacuse GC problem so i swapped  every thinkg worked but took 3
days to finish work . is it right to take this time ?

The problem with me in Time that cluster took , i think 3 day too much !!

and what if i want to increase another machine in cluster . can i ?
beacuse java process i run is one

Hope can someone help , Thanks

Re: Is something wrong with this specifications ?

Posted by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com>.
i found this in worker log file
unable to reconnect to ZooKeeper service, session 0x154cebecd950005 has
expired, closing socket connection o.a.s.c.f.s.ConnectionStateManager
[INFO] State change: LOST
b.s.cluster [WARN] Received event :expired::none: with disconnected
Zookeeper.

Posted by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com>.