Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/21 20:18:26 UTC

[VOTE] Onami Resolution

Hi all,

I hope this will be the last vote from us regarding resolution :-) -
sorry for bothering you all with these formal things.

This vote is about the resolution. Every project needs a resolution,
which will first be confirmed by the IPMC and finally approved by the
ASF board. But first, we need to to create it. I have posted it before
a couple of days and I believe there were no surprises.

If you need more information, I kindly refer you to this page:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#tlp-resolution

If you have any questions, please let me/us know.

Please let us vote now on this proposal. Read it carefully and then:

[ ] +1, let this become our graduation resolution
[ ] -1, please not, because...

The vote will open for at least 72 hours.

Cheers,
Christian

X. Establish Apache Onami Project

       interests of the Foundation and consistent with the Foundation's
       purpose to establish a Project Management Committee charged with
       the creation and maintenance of open-source software related to
       extensions on Google Guice, for distribution at no charge to the
       public.

       Committee (PMC), to be known as the "The Apache Onami Project",
       Foundation; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that The Apache Onami Project be and hereby is
       components which serve as extensions to Google Guice and provide
       functionality not provided by Google Guice itself; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Onami" be and
       hereby is created, the person holding such office to serve at the
       direction of the Board of Directors as the chair of The Apache
       Onami Project, and to have primary responsibility for
       management of the projects within the scope of responsibility of
       The Apache Onami Project; and be it further

       hereby are appointed to serve as the initial members of The
       Apache Onami Project:

         * Christian Grobmeier (grobmeier)
         * Daniel Manzke (danielmanzke)
         * Eric Charles (eric)
         * Ioannis Canellos (iocanel)
         * Jordan Zimmermann (randgalt)
         * Jordi Gerona (jordi)
         * Marco Speranza (marcosperanza)
         * Mikhail Mazursky (ash2k)
         * Mohammad Nour El-Din (mnour)
         * Nino Martinez Wael (nmwael)
         * Olivier Lamy (olamy)
         * Simone Tripodi (simonetripodi)
         * Stuart McCulloch (mcculls)

       NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Simone Tripodi
       be and hereby is appointed to the office of Vice
       President, Onami, to serve in accordance with and subject to
       the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of the
       Foundation until death, resignation, retirement, removal or
       disqualification, or until a successor is appointed; and be it
       further

       RESOLVED, that the initial Apache Onami Project be and hereby
       Incubator Onami podling; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that all responsibility pertaining to the Apache
       Incubator Onami podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator
       PMC are hereafter discharged.

Re: [VOTE] Onami Resolution

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
my own +1

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: [VOTE] Onami Resolution

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Late +1

Re: [VOTE] Onami Resolution

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
+1 (apologies if this is double or even triple, but I have some issues with
my mail).

Re: [VOTE] Onami Resolution

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
+1

Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Re: [VOTE] Onami Resolution

Posted by Christoph Engelbert <no...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Onami Resolution

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
[X] +1, let this become our graduation resolution

Many thx for all your hard work Christian,
Eric

Re: [VOTE] Onami Resolution

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
+1 looks good

Re: [VOTE] Onami Resolution

Posted by Jordi Gerona <jo...@apache.org>.
+1

all this formal stuff is really hard to do, thanks Christian!

jordi

Re: [VOTE] Onami Resolution

Posted by Mikhail Mazursky <mi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Onami Resolution

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
+1

thanks a lot for leading this!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [VOTE] Onami Resolution

Posted by Daniel Manzke <da...@googlemail.com>.
+1

really nice work christian.

2013/3/21 Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>

> [...]
>          * Mohammad Nour El-Din (mnour)
>          * Nino Martinez Wael (nmwael)
>          * Olivier Lamy (olamy)
>          * Simone Tripodi (simonetripodi)
>          * Stuart McCulloch (mcculls)
>
>        NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Simone Tripodi
>        be and hereby is appointed to the office of Vice
>        President, Onami, to serve in accordance with and subject to
>        the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of the
>        Foundation until death, resignation, retirement, removal or
>        disqualification, or until a successor is appointed; and be it
>        further
>
>        RESOLVED, that the initial Apache Onami Project be and hereby
>        is tasked with the migration and rationalization of the Apache
>        Incubator Onami podling; and be it further
>
>        RESOLVED, that all responsibility pertaining to the Apache
>        Incubator Onami podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator

Viele Grüße/Best Regards

Daniel Manzke