Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by kio <ki...@yandex.ru> on 2011/11/23 17:37:42 UTC

Access to tag of inbound soap message

Hello, can you help me with my problem? I'm novice in cxf and can not find
solution...
I have:
1) cxf-client (generated from NetBeans)
2) Web-service on Weblogic 10.3. Web-service is protected by
ws-securitypolicy (SAML-bearer)

I need: read <wsse:security> element from inbound soap message in
web-service code.
I try:
1) Use Handler and @Handler-Chain annotation. It's not working: I'm get
message without <wsse:security> tag.
2) Add org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.AbstractSoapInterceptor and
@org.apache.cxf.interceptor.InInterceptors annotation to Weblogic service,
but this case not intercepting soap-message.
3) Then I make cxf-based service with Maven and deploy on Weblogic (I'm used
Glenn Mazza's blog:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/deploying_webservices_on_weblogic). This
case: cxf interceptors working, but service ingoring @Policy annotation
and\or <wsp:Policy> in wsdl.

Please, give me a council: where is my mistake and how can i get access to
<wsse:security> tag of inbound soapmessage?

RE: Access to tag of inbound soap message

Posted by "Kohli, Aman " <am...@citi.com>.
Basically I don't think you should be trying to handle those elements directly, let CXF do it for you (or whatever stack you are using). The interpreting of the wsse security headers can be tricky so leave it to cxf.

The CXF wiki and Glen's blog contains some examples as well references to shipping samples
	-  http://cxf.apache.org/docs/ws-securitypolicy.html
	- http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/cxf_usernametoken_profile
	- http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/tsf_ws_security_samples

-- ak