Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Eyal Golan <eg...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/25 21:33:57 UTC

Need help with Wicket, ResourceStream (itext adn pdf)

Hi,
I've been struggling to understand the concept of sending resources (such as
PDF) to the output with Wicket.
I searched many site and wasn't able to find anything useful for me.
(I found only one thread in this mailing list regarding iText).

Anyway,
Suppose I know how to create a PDF file.
How can I then show it to the user?

Suppose I have created the Document. What next?

If someone can give a direction in here or a link to good example, I would
be most appreciate.

Thanks

Eyal Golan
egolan74@gmail.com

Visit: http://jvdrums.sourceforge.net/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/egolan74

P  Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary

Re: Need help with Wicket, ResourceStream (itext adn pdf)

Posted by Eyal Golan <eg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a-lot. Will look into it.

Eyal Golan
egolan74@gmail.com

Visit: http://jvdrums.sourceforge.net/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/egolan74

P  Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.