Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com> on 2008/07/05 20:43:31 UTC

BlueSky is clouded

Hi,

I just noticed that BlueSky did not report anything since being voted
into incubation in January and is not linked from the incubator
website.
There is activity, on-list and in svn.
I posted to their dev list to ping the people there.

So, I guess they'd need to report for the next three months?

  Bernd

Re: BlueSky is clouded

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
+1