Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Denis Weerasiri <dd...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/26 11:27:31 UTC

Difference between ODE_trunk and ODE1.x

Hi all,

I saw some major differences in the ODE1.x and ODE_trunk.
Which release would you suggest to test the implementations(related to
debugging) of the ode source code (ODE1.x or ODE_trunk)?

Best Regards,
Denis Weerasiri.

Re: Difference between ODE_trunk and ODE1.x

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 2:27 AM, Denis Weerasiri <dd...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I saw some major differences in the ODE1.x and ODE_trunk.
> Which release would you suggest to test the implementations(related to
> debugging) of the ode source code (ODE1.x or ODE_trunk)?

If you're interested in debugging, the code is pretty much the same in both
branches. So I'd have you use the most stable which is ODE 1.x.

Cheers,
Matthieu