Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by bs...@debitel.net on 2000/01/27 22:09:15 UTC

Xerces-writing xml

Helo!

I downloaded the Xerces XML-Parser Version for C++.
And I'm very interested in using this Software for data
exchange between two applications. These applications
are written in C++. The platform is WIN NT4.
So I would need a functionality for writing and reading
XML-documents.

Within the introduction on your website
for the parser you mentioned that Xerces can read and write
XML.  But I couldn't find a demonstrating sample for writing
XML.

May be you can give me a tip were I can get an
example or some hints using Xerces for writing.

Thank You in advance for Your help
Bernd. (Berlin, FRG)