Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sebastien Arbogast <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/20 21:57:26 UTC

CHS and Cocoon 2.1.7

Hi,

Does anyone have a pre-built version of CHS sample somewhere ? Because
I tried to download sources and followed the procedure on cocoondev
but I can't built it : I always get some "C:\java doesn't exist"
error, whereas I double checked my JAVA_HOME and everything is fine.
And I really need it to have some ideas about best practices to access
my Spring business layer from Cocoon...

Thx in advance.
Regards.
--
Sebastien ARBOGAST

Re: CHS and Cocoon 2.1.7

Posted by Sebastien Arbogast <se...@gmail.com>.
It's alright. I managed to compile it with Cocoon 2.1.6.
Thx

--
Sebastien ARBOGAST