Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Zarar Siddiqi <za...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/11 20:41:09 UTC

Re: Returning Collections using Aegis broken when going from 2.0.1-SNAPSHOT to 2.0.3

Small correction, the last time I tested this was using the 2.0.1-SNAPSHOT
and it was working perfectly.  Now when I use 2.0.3, I'm getting this error.

Can someone post an example of how to return a collection using java-first
aegis bindings?

Thanks.