Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Dominik Riemer <ri...@apache.org> on 2020/03/26 22:35:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer Florian Micklich

Hi all,

on behalf of the StreamPipes PPMC, it is my pleasure to inform you that
Florian Micklich has accepted the offer to become committer of the
StreamPipes project!

Florian has been an active contributor for quite some time now and has
mainly worked on some very cool geospatial extensions and pipeline elements.

So congrats, Florian and great to have you on board! J

Dominik

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer Florian Micklich

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Hey,

congratulations Florian!
For a podling its a crucial first hurdle to take.. to invite the first "external" contributor, so congratulations to the PPMC as well : )

Best
Julian

Am 13.04.20, 19:03 schrieb "Florian Micklich" <fl...@disy.net.INVALID>:

    Hi all,

    thank for my appointment as committer for the StreamPipes project.

    Happy and thrilled to tackle the next PE's :)

    Florian

    --
    Disy Informationssysteme GmbH
    Florian Micklich

    Firmensitz: Ludwig-Erhard-Allee 6, 76131 Karlsruhe
    Registergericht: Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 107964
    Geschäftsführer: Claus Hofmann

    Bitte beachten Sie folgende Informationen für Kunden, Lieferanten und Bewerber
    - Datenschutz: www.disy.net/datenschutz
    - Informationspflichten:  www.disy.net/informationspflichten

Posted by Florian Micklich <fl...@disy.net.INVALID>.
Hi all,

Posted by Philipp Zehnder <ze...@apache.org>.
Hi Florian,

Congratulations! I look forward to work with you.

Philipp