Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Keerthiraja SJ <sj...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/12 19:28:08 UTC

Repo CS 4.5 for CentOS 7.x Missing

Hi All,

I could see there is no packages under the directory.

http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/7/4.5/

During the instillation of CS 4.5.2 on CentOS 7.x I could see while
pointing the repo from http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/7/4.5/ to
http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/4.5/

---> Package xml-commons-resolver.noarch 0:1.2-15.el7 will be installed
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Package: cloudstack-common-4.5.2-1.el6.x86_64 (cloudstack)
           Requires: python(abi) = 2.6
           Installed: python-2.7.5-18.el7_1.1.x86_64 (@updates)
               python(abi) = 2.7
               python(abi) = 2.7
           Available: python-2.7.5-16.el7.x86_64 (base)
               python(abi) = 2.7
               python(abi) = 2.7
Error: Package: cloudstack-management-4.5.2-1.el6.x86_64 (cloudstack)
           Requires: tomcat6
 You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
 You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest

So kindly update the Cloudstack 4.5.2 for the 7 Version.

Thanks,
Keerthi

Re: Repo CS 4.5 for CentOS 7.x Missing

Posted by Keerthiraja SJ <sj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guys,

Is there a way I can get the CS 4.5.2 rpm's for CentOS 7.x

http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/centos7/4.5/

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.

On 09/13/2015 01:28 PM, Remi Bergsma wrote:
> Hi Wido,
>
> PR 731's patch does not apply cleanly on 4.5 due to a conflict in LibvirtComputingResource.java. It doesn't look too complicated (just one conflict), but I'd rather have one of the Java gurus look at this. I just cherry-picked the commits to a new branch (branched off of 4.5).

Understood. I haven't checked that.

> 757 does apply cleanly. Any time to look into it and resolve the conflict, then push a PR? I'd prefer sending all commits from both PRs in one new PR against 4.5. They have the same goal anyway, and otherwise I'll have issues testing, as I'll hit the MariaDB bug again.

True, that should be doable.

I also created a PR with a systemd profile for the Agent:

Wido

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.

Posted by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com>.
Hi,