Posted to pubscribe-dev@ws.apache.org by Hideharu Kato <hi...@sdl.hitachi.co.jp> on 2005/09/22 12:49:32 UTC

connection with JMX

Bill, Ian, All,

I'm now designing the feature that enables Muse to connect with JMX MBeans.
We can use the Apache WSRF callback mechanism
to access attributes of MBeans in case of GetRP, SetRPs, etc.
But in case of Subscribe operation, we can't use the callback mechanism
for subscription resources to connect with JMX Monitor MBeans.
It seems to me that Pubscribe should have a new feature
to allow us to add any process (or logic) (like Apache WSRF callback)
flexibly.

How do you feel this? Is this a right course to evolve Apache Pubscribe and
Muse?

Hideharu Kato