Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Alessandro Adamou <al...@istc.cnr.it> on 2012/03/20 16:07:59 UTC

Configuring a referenced site for Revyu

Hi Rupert,

I've been trying to setup a referenced site for revyu.com, not caching
to begin with, but I can't seem to be able to obtain entity signatures
with my configuration.

The Web version of the SPARQL endpoint (originally at
http://revyu.com/sparql , supports GET with parameter "query") is at
http://revyu.com/sparql/queryform

Note from the example there that it accepts unprefixed references such
as <people/tom> .

It does resolve http://revyu.com/people/tom , although you always get a
303 See Other

(e.g. http://revyu.com/people/tom/about/rdf if the request had "Accept:
application/rdf+xml" , or http://revyu.com/people/tom/about/html for
text/html)

This is my site configuration (using sparql for dereferencing too). Any
idea what I am doing wrong?

ID = revyu
name = Revyu
Entity prefix = http://purl.org/stuff/rev#
Access URI = http://revyu.com/sparql
Dereferencer implementation = SPARQL
Query service = http://revyu.com/sparql
Searcher implementation = SPARQL
Default symbol state = proposed
Default mapping state = proposed
Expire = none
Cache strategy = never

The entityhub debug log doesn't seem to throw errors, warnings or odd
messages.

Thanks

Alessandro

--
M.Sc. Alessandro Adamou

Department of Computer Science
Mura Anteo Zamboni 7, 40127 Bologna - Italy

Semantic Technology Laboratory (STLab)
Institute for Cognitive Science and Technology (ISTC)
National Research Council (CNR)
Via Nomentana 56, 00161 Rome - Italy

"I will give you everything, so long as you do not demand anything."
(Ettore Petrolini, 1930)

Not sent from my iSnobTechDevice

Re: Configuring a referenced site for Revyu

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alessandro,

With http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1303322&view=rev this should now
work as expected. It would be cool if you could test this. My tests
worked as expected.

regarding your question about the entity prefixes:

This is only used by the ReferencedSiteManager component to decide
based on the URI if an ReferencedSite need to be asked on requests for
an entity. So it only affects requests for dereferencing entities via
the "/entityhub/sites" endpoint. It is NOT used as base URL.

In the case of "revyu" you can set "http://revyu.com/" as prefix as
all entities defined by this site do use this as common prefix.

best
Rupert

>>> http://revyu.com/things/
>>> http://revyu.com/reviews/

Posted by Alessandro Adamou <ad...@cs.unibo.it>.
Thanks a lot Rupert,

>>> http://revyu.com/things
>>> http://revyu.com/reviews

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@salzburgresearch.at>.
Hi Alessandro

Posted by Alessandro Adamou <ad...@cs.unibo.it>.

Posted by Alessandro Adamou <al...@istc.cnr.it>.

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@salzburgresearch.at>.
Hi Alessandro

On 20.03.2012, at 16:07, Alessandro Adamou wrote:

> Note from the example there that it accepts unprefixed references such as <people/tom> .

Correctly dealing with relative URIs needs an other small update to the SPARQL searcher as it currently does not provide any "baseURI" to the Clerezza parser. Because of that Clerezza adds a dummy prefix to URIs

Do you think it would make sense to parse the baseURI of the SPARQL endpoint? It would work for this example, but is this a typical setting for LinkedData? The alternative would be to let the user manually configure a baseURI.

best
Rupert