Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu> on 2013/02/08 22:57:51 UTC

[was RE: [VOTE] Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC7 release

I tried a fresh check from the ctakes-3.0.0-incubating branch
into Eclipse using Import->Maven->Check out Maven Projects from SCM
and after it checks out the ctakes-side-effect project isn't linked
to SVN but all the others are.

I deleted all projects and repeated and the same happened.
Sound familiar to anyone?

SVN URL is
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ctakes/branches/ctakes-3.0.0-incubating
I'm using eclipse 4.2.1
I checked it out the other week and this didn't happen.
I wanted to check out a fresh copy to test out what a new person would get if they tried to check out what will be in 3.0.0-incubating release
-- James

Re: [was RE: [VOTE] Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC7 release

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Sounds like a possible Eclipse IDE or config issue?  Did the svn check successfully? If so, what happens if you import the existing maven project and select the side effect project?

Sent from my iPad

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Agreed, its not worth opening up the current release for this. This only affects eclipse IDE developers who eventually will check things back in (commiters) and there are plenty workaround a to managing svn.

Sent from my iPad

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.
It's fixed now so that anyone checking out the code won't see the error.

-- James

Posted by "Bleeker, Troy C." <Bl...@mayo.edu>.

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.