Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by rita <ri...@163.com> on 2022/08/31 07:36:52 UTC

[DISCUSS]proxy pattern

Dear:

Wechat group "Apache Linkis community Development group "chat records are as follows:  微信群"Apache Linkis 社区开发群"的聊天记录如下:

—————  2022-8-31  —————

hcl  10:33

You must register IOClient before you can use proxy mode.(必须先注册IOClient,才能使用代理模式)

@peacewong@WDS 这个需要配置什么 What does this need to be configured?

peacewong@WDS  10:43

是哪个版本呢?默认io代理是关闭的 Which version is it? The IO agent is disabled by default

peacewong@WDS  10:43

wds.linkis.storage.enable.io.proxy false

hcl  11:00

对,默认是关闭的。Yes, it is turned off by default.

hcl  11:01

我看很多地方调用getFsByProxyUser 获取的文件系统,所以想看下如果开启了,是怎么用的 I see a lot of places to call getFsByProxyUser to get the file system, so I want to see if it is enabled, how does it work

peacewong@WDS  11:06

0.X可以参考下这篇文档:https://linkis.apache.org/zh-CN/docs/0.11.0/architecture/storage/remote-file-system-architecture-design 0.X Please refer to this document

HUA华  11:09

HUA华  11:09

自己打包的时候这两个hive  version是不是应该统一

Should the two Hive versions be unified when packing by themselves

HUA华  11:09

一个是hive引擎, 一个是flink

One is the Hive engine and the other is Flink

peacewong@WDS  11:13

建议统一下

It is suggested to unify

HUA华  11:13

好的。 那这样的话最好统一一个配置

good Then it's better to have one configuration

peacewong@WDS  11:14

赞同,可以提交PR下

Agreed, can submit under PR